1. Horse riding
Horse riding🐎 trail ride within the property
All levels of experiences are welcome. Mansi and Gopal are our charming and calm horses who love trail rides! All money is exclusively used for horses' feed purchase. We will come with you whilst you enjoy the vistas on this relaxing ride. Please make your way to our home as riding will start from there.
In house massage (our home) relaxation massage.
No health fund rebate available. Relaxing and rejuvenating massage with candle lights and sounds of the gong bowl. Ambience and aroma in the massage room at the host house will relax your soul and positive energy hand massage will relax your body. Add on: Hot stone energy.
6.Meditation and sound bath session
45-minute session at the host house. Sound bath with gong bowls music & vibrations and candle lights that will give you an experience to cherish while calming your inner self! Immerse into a world of positive energy and rejuvenate your soul! Please make you way to host's house to begin your inward journey.
8. Yoga session
Chakra and energy balancing yoga session for 1 hour Sunrise or sunset yoga with Deepak is not just asanas or exercise. It’s a journey to activate your chakras and uplift your inner soul! Chakra activating yoga with eight steps to samadhi discussion while your body performs asanas. Connect your inner roots to the crown chakra with this yoga session. Location may be indoor or outdoor, weather and time dependent.
1. Enjoy the Bali hut or picnic tables
2. Contemplate at the secret Budhha meditation place
3. Bicycle or tricycle around the farm
4. Identify the fruit trees and pick a fruit (seasonal) from the Orchard
5. Explore the farm forest and identify 300+ year old tree
6. Meditate with candles in the tranquillity in or outside your cottage
7. Have fun with board games (scrabble and puzzle) in your cottage
8. Try a tune with guitar in your own cottage
9. Experience ‘kirtan’ (spiritual chanting) with the hos
10. Forest walk with the host.
11. Learn Hindi (India's national language) calligraphy and common words with the host.
Explore the local area Visit artists villages, local markets, national park walks, waterfalls, glass house mountains and more.
Gherulla waterfall is only six minutes drive from your cottage or 3 km walk if you prefer to get dirt on your shoes!